Saturday, April 16, 2011

Birth Announcement and pictures!!

So one more indulgent post....
FINALLY!  Our little boy decided to arrive in this world 3 days late!  He was born April 6th, 2011.  Labor was O' Natural and had some minor complications, but it turned out well with a couple miraculous turns - both literally and figuratively.  I was assissted by a FANTASTIC doula, an AMAZING husband, a great midwife and nurse.

Brayden Michael was 8 lbs 1 oz, 21 inches long.

The same photographer SharaleaPhotography who did my maternity shoot also did my newborn shots - and I am drooling just looking at them.  They had me leave the room so he could settle down and not smell "mom" and then they were able to take these AMAZING shots!

4 comments:

Sharalea said...

He is just precious! I can't stop looking at these! Thanks for coming over, it was awesome to meet Mr. B and your Mom & capture the sweetness on camera :)

Cami said...

He is darling. Congrats!

Trent and Karen said...

A big congratulations! I can't believe how cute he is--I love these pictures!

Christin said...

Hi there! Just stumbled upon your site and it's wonderful! The baby pictures are amazing and the belli pictures too. Anyways! Have a great week.
Christin Proud owner of:
momoftwolittlemisters.blogspot.com
christinshandcraftedcreations.blogspot.com