Monday, February 12, 2007

So Airborne is my lifesaver when I feel that horrible achy feeling, the swollen glands, and the scratchy throat (which is NOW). Everytime I feel that - I start downing the airborne every 3 hours. .. and it has worked every time. So I am hoping and praying it works this time!!!! I hate being sick. I have figured out that by buying airborne - I go through a whole tube thing during the "I think I am getting sick" feeling. So basically I am paying $4.99 (if I go to Aldis) to NOT be sick. I think that is worth the 1 WEEK + it usually takes me (or more) to get over a sickness. For the record - Walborne (the Walmart version) has taken 1 1/2 times as long to work as Airborne in my observation!

2 comments:

Cami said...

I really need to pick some of this up. I would pay that much for my KIDS not to get sick!

Bonnie Wayne said...

Hey Cami! Thanks for being my most consistent commenter! I always look forward to your comments! My sister just bought some walborne for kids for her toddler. Or you can just chop a normal one in half :)