Wednesday, March 12, 2008

THERE IS A WINNER


So for financial curiosity during 2007-2008, I have tried out the various VARIATION TYPES similar to Airborne.

I have tried Walborne, as well as one called Best Defense.

For whatever reasons, the other versions do not work on me. Everytime I do airborne, that achy feeling, and sore throat thing GO AWAY within 24 to 48 hours of initially taking the airborne (and taking it every 3 hours from the onset). When I do the alternate versions, the cold/flu things are slower to come on, but then they come on with a vengeance.

So, I guess that is that. It has been a year long experience trying different versions out – and the outcome is that AIRBORNE is the winner.

And since each container is $6.99, and I go through the whole thing in a couple of days – its like paying $6.99 NOT to be sick. AND IT IS SOOOOOOOO WORTH IT! I REALLY REALLY hate being sick. If one of us is sick in the Wayne household, we all end up passing it back and forth to each other over and over.

So, thank goodness for Airborne – YES!!!

1 comment:

Jones said...

EXACTLY! I bought walborne a while back and I noticed the same thing. airborne just works the best! I'll pay the extra price...I hate to be sick too!