Sunday, March 23, 2008

GOING TO....NY


I am getting ready to go to New York with my Sister on Tuesday to complete our training with Julie Tupler - with the Tupler technique. There are some challenges being faced right now in terms of the training and some other issues. I am a little apprehensive about some things that have arisen with this program and its facets. The material is brilliant...the training needs to be tweaked. So... wish me luck! I will need lots of prayers!

Susie, I mean Sister Barrowes (another of my sisters) - we hope we can at least WAVE to you somewhere now that you are serving there in NY!

4 comments:

Akinol said...

See here or here

Cami said...

We hope to see you here too!

Misty & Rick said...

Be sure to go to Grimaldi's in Brooklyn for pizza. You'll love it. We lived there for five years and will probably return there in July.

Have a great time!

Guhn said...

SECURITY CENTER: See Please Here