Friday, February 13, 2009

LAUNCHING OF NEW BLOG


So I am launching a blog based on being fit, trim, healthy, beautiful, etc - focused on moms. It will be based on the exercises and techniques and tips I teach with supreme emphasis on moms.

I will also address questions I get asked by the women I teach, coach and train.

It will address questions on posture, pelvic floor, nutrition, back aches, myths, books, exercises specific for moms. We have to take care of ourselves so we have the strength to keep giving to others.

The blog address is listed on my blog and called

BEAUTIFUL AFTER THE BELLY

http://www.beautifulafterthebelly.blogspot.com/

My sister has encouraged me to do this for awhile because I eat breathe and drink this stuff, as well as teach and train 4 times a week. I am a certified Personal Trainer, certified Maternal Fitness trainer, and am A.M.A. accredited in Nutrition.

So it is my passion and I will love to explore all sorts of topics and discussions.

I would love for you to follow along and post your comments along the way!
(Lets hope it goes better than my one-post "Lost" blog, which no one as far as I know ever visited.)

2 comments:

Johanna said...

Maravilloso!!!!,It's tha best news that I've heard this year, after to know that my baby it's a girl. I'm pregnant, 6 months already, and I will love to learn how can be as beautiful as you are...
Gracias!!!

kelsey said...

Sounds so cool, I love it! I will definitely check it out. I didn't even know about your "Lost" blog. What was it?