8 TV Shows I love to watch:
Well, these are shows I WATCH, not that I really LOVE all of them. I put them in order of what's on right now. I got through Thursday, I think.
- Dancing with the Stars
- The Office
- Desperate Housewives (I know, I got hooked)
- Extreme Home Makeover
- Brothers and Sisters
- SNL (only now that they are doing political satire do I think it worthy of being watched. It wasn’t funny before)
- I will put one I stopped watching – Oprah. It wasn’t doing it for me anymore.
8 Favorite Restaurants:
- Any Brazillian Grill (if we happen to have hundreds of dollars to burn)
Rio(sniff . . . alas, only on trips to ) Utah
- Red Lobster – Can we say COCONUT SHRIMP?!?
Roadhouse – the BEST ribs – YUM! Texas
- The Melting Pot – REALLY expensive – but 3 straight hours of good eating!
- Cheesecake Factory (man, salads there are good times)
- This really good Mexican place in Saint George Utah right up on the side of the mini-mountain. Hermitas? Man that place is good!
- Emerals restaurant – I would love to go when I am not full.
8 Things That Happened Yesterday:
(not very exciting since it was Sunday, but hey – this is what went down)
- Cleaned the house like a maniac after church to get ready for two showings
- Went to Brian’s brother’s house and family with parents to spend the day – keep the kids away from the house while we had the showings.
- I showed the miracle family (see previous post) the house at 5 – was so nervous I was shaking.
- We – at my bro in laws - did the Sunday Crossword Puzzle “Dan in Real Life” Style (almost)
- Practiced the Primary Program with the Primary Kids
- Took a disappointingly cold bath
- Watched my Sunday shows while I read the paper
- Ate some really good white chili soup that my sister in law made
8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
- The Day AFTER the Ward Halloween Party the Primary is in charge of.
- Getting a house contract signed with the miracle family
- The digging of the foundation of our new house
- Twilight the movie to come out
- Getting negotiations with Julie Tupler finished to an agreement we are happy with.
- Our cruise to the
in March or April (going to those time share things DO pay off!) Bahamas
- Saving some money as we live with my in-laws.
8 Things On My WishList:
- A really good Camera
- Hardwood floors
- Some good regular shoes to wear this winter
- Some Chocolate fudge protein bars and Omega 3’s
- Getting rest of my allergies treated with NAET – I have to wait til next calendar year with insurance
- A big container of Cashews – HEAVEN!
- Some REALLY good chocolate
- Finished Basement
8 People I'm tagging: