Wednesday, April 30, 2008

THE PREGNANCY QUESTIONS.

Pregnancy updates

So about this time (2 weeks to go) everyone starts asking all the questions

What are you going to name the baby? ITS NOT HALLE

Boy or Girl? GIRL

Are you getting an epidural? NO

Baby measuring big or small? SMALL- NORMAL…but I feel HUGE

Do you deliver early? I HAVE ONLY DELIVERD RIGHT ON TIME

Any complications? JUST THE ONE MENTIONED SEVERAL POSTS AGO

Are you all ready? YEP – as of today – I finished sewing the last of the bedding – the ruffle skirt. I finished the bumpers last week. We washed all the carseat covers, swing covers, cleaned out the carseat and swing and other things we saw. We are just delaying putting up the cradle…for space reasons. I just need to pack that overnight bag...

How are you delivering? EVER HEAR OF A WATER BIRTH?

Where are you delivering? A HOSPITAL WITH AN ALTERNATIVE BIRTH CENTER ROOM

Who will deliver the baby? A MIDWIFE

Are you ready? FINALLY YES

Are you excited? YES- I AM NOW

Is the baby in a good position? YES – HEAD DOWN

Are you nervous about no drugs – YOU COULD DEFINITELY SAY THAT!

Who is watching the kids? WHEN WE GO TO THE HOSPITAL, WE WILL CALL MY MOM AND SHE WILL DRIVE 4 HOURS TO GET HERE. HOPEFULLY IT WON’T BE THIS WEEKEND SINCE MY YOUNGEST SIS HAS PROM. IN THE MEANTIME MY SISTER AND BRO N LAW WILL WATCH THEM.

What is the exact due date? May 14th or 15th

I think those are all the conceivable questions I have been asked. I feel that I am good to go!

1 comment:

Cami said...

Nice job. I should just copy this onto my blog and answer them. Although I've answered most of them anyway.

You asked what kind of birth? The kind with the most medicine. (I will have pitocin, epidural, probably some meds to keep heart rate up, all sorts of things.) I went the "natural" midwife way and my baby almost died, so that way is a no-go for me anymore.