Thursday, April 10, 2008

SOME FAVORITE QUOTES FROM TONITES "THE OFFICE "

Ok - that was definitely the most uncomfortable dinner party ever. That break definitely did the writers good. Here are some of my favorite moments:

"Do you have any idea the toll on the body it takes to have THREE vasectomies?"-Michael

"I can’t prove it, but I think Jan is trying to poison me." -Michael

Michael: "Clue: Rhymes with Parnold Portzenager…. Governor of Caleefornia…. The Terminator….

Angela: Can you be more clear? We NEED better clues."

Jim: "You’re Dwight’s babysitter? I just have SO many questions. Can I get your email address?"

Babysitter: "Email?"

Jim: "Nevermind."

I also savored the moment when Jan put on the CD and Andy chimed in with a "La La" while everyone else looked very uncomfortable.



There were MANY more - these are just the few I thought of while brushing my teeth and laughing!!

4 comments:

Cami said...

Oh man. It was probably the most uncomfortable 30 minutes I've had for quite some time. Ugh. Oh, it was horrible. I can't believe Jim was about to abandon Pam!!

Aimee said...

Thanks for the quotes! They totally are hilarious! I agree - the most uncomfortable, yet hilarious episode! Loved it!

Adam Stewart said...

I also liked it when Andy and Jim were in the garage and Michael was giving the candle sell. Andy says, "I thought about it and I'm in". So ridiculous!

Andrea said...

Ya, that episode was painful...just the way I like it!! I'm sooo glad it's back on!